30 years of local experience.
(That’s like 110 in Mom Years.)
Funny how motherhood prepared us for real estate with its intricate, complicated and emotional twists and turns.
We have had the pleasure of working with many families on a repeat basis in the very neighborhoods that interest you.
Angie Evans Traxinger Realtor
- Licensed Realtor since 2007
- Contra Costa resident for 30+ years, San Francisco resident for 10
- Graduated from Campolindo HS, UC Santa Barbara, and St. Mary’s College in Moraga
- Elementary school teacher in Lafayette for 11 years
- Member of Mt. Diablo Education Foundation fundraising committee
- San Francisco East Bay Five Star Award 2015-2018. The award is based on delivering outstanding service and client satisfaction.
Joan Evans Realtor
- Licensed Realtor since 1993
- Founding Partner of Village Associates
- Currently serving on the Village Associates Board of Directors
- Lifetime resident of Lamorinda
- Founding Board Member, Moraga Education Foundation
- San Francisco East Bay Five Star Award, 2013-2018
- Graduated from Acalanes HS and San Francisco State University (BA, Business)
- Member, American Association of University Women
Moving day for the Packards is right around the corner and we couldn't be more excited! We also couldn't be more thankful for all that our realtor Angie Evans Traxinger did for us. Our journey to find our forever home started almost 2 years ago and Angie was with us from the start. Her knowledge, honesty, availability and humor made this an experience we will never forget. House hunting can be stressful in itself, but having a realtor as dedicated as Angie made this process a happy one. She was a rockstar in helping us get our new home, and we will forever be grateful. Thank you Angie!!Sara & Walt Hayes
A family friend recommended Joan Evans of Village Associates in Orinda. She walked me through the whole process, making good suggestions that increased the saleability and value of the house. The house sold quickly for over the asking price. Joan and her daughter, Angie Traxinger, are both pros who know their business and market well.Steve Lahey
I’m so grateful for all your efforts in guiding me through the whole house selling and buying process.Monica F.
I would have been lost without your help.
We were so lucky to have Joan as our listing agent. After a lot of soul searching, my 83-year-old mother decided it was time to sell her beloved family house in Moraga, where she and my dad lived for over 40 years, and move to a retirement community. Joan priced the house perfectly. She was able to get the most for my mom and sell the house quickly.Susan S.