About Angie + Joan
As a mother-daughter team with first-hand knowledge of the area, we bring a unique perspective to our real estate business. Our relationships and experience in the East Bay help our buyers and sellers succeed during one of the biggest moments of their life.
Angie Evans Traxinger Realtor
- Licensed Realtor since 2007
- Contra Costa resident for 30+ years, San Francisco resident for 10
- Graduated from Campolindo HS, UC Santa Barbara, and St. Mary’s College in Moraga
- Elementary school teacher in Lafayette for 11 years
- Member of the Mt. Diablo Education Foundation fundraising committee
- San Francisco East Bay Five Star Award 2015-2021. The award is based on delivering outstanding service and client satisfaction.
Joan Evans Realtor
- Licensed Realtor since 1993
- Founding Partner of Village Associates
- Lifetime resident of Lamorinda
- Founding Board Member, Moraga Education Foundation
- San Francisco East Bay Five Star Award 2015-2019
- Graduated from Acalanes HS and San Francisco State University (BA, Business)
- Member, American Association of University Women
A Team With Family Built Right In
From the moment I called Joan and Angie, they were there for me every step of the way, making the journey far less bumpy than I had imagined. They were exemplary. They paid attention to detail….. from walking me through the paperwork to recommending professional contractors and services used to prepare my home for market to creating a video, brochure and marketing pieces that were absolutely out of this world.P. Black
A family friend recommended Joan Evans of Village Associates in Orinda. She walked me through the whole process, making good suggestions that increased the saleability and value of the house. The house sold quickly for over the asking price. Joan and her daughter, Angie Traxinger, are both pros who know their business and market well.Steve Lahey
I’m so grateful for all your efforts in guiding me through the whole house selling and buying process. I would have been lost without your help. Thank you.Monica F.
We were so lucky to have Joan as our listing agent. After a lot of soul searching, my 83-year-old mother decided it was time to sell her beloved family house in Moraga, where she and my dad lived for over 40 years, and move to a retirement community. Joan priced the house perfectly. She was able to get the most for my mom and sell the house quickly.Susan S.